Alexis is a leader by nature. He has acquired strong leadership, communication and technical skills through experience. He loves extending his knowledge to others, especially to non-profit organizations.
Has experience in building games using HTML5.
He is adept at building websites, and throughout his career he has mostly been tasked with full stack web development. He enjoys turning designs to actual working codes. He is a strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS, including HTML5/CSS3. He has in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of popular browsers and a keen eye for design aesthetics.
Web Developer II
October 2016 - Present
- Currently engage as a Lead UI in redesigning a website
- Migrated an existing desktop application to a web-based platform using AngularJS
- Migrated an existing VB application into web-based using JQuery UI and JQGrid
- Assists the team in writing unit tests of existing codes to improve code coverage
- Code reviews prior to merging pull requests
- Participates in daily scrum calls to discuss user stories, defects, and future iterations
- Coordinates with onshore teams to deliver the product between deadlines
Application Developer I
November 2014 - October 2016
- Refactored existing codes to improve performance, and scalability
- Achieved Diamond Recognition award with regard to writing clean and efficient code structures
- Led junior developers in scrum meetings and delivered positive results in completing a big project.
- Worked on several projects using Angular, Express,NodeJS, ReactJS, React native, Redux and also had experience in building mobile app using Android
- Conducted training to new hires
- Technologies: Angular, Express, NodeJS, ReactJS, React native, Redux, Android
Global IT Helpdesk
February 2014 - October 2014
- Provided end-user support
- Involved with IT accounts processing for on/off boarding, hardware and software procurement
Lead Quality Assurance
August 2006 - August 2008
- Supervised and led #10 Quality Assurance Representatives
- Evaluated QARs performance and provides coaching in timely manner
- Evaluator Certification for Team Managers, QARs and Trainers
- Technologies: Agile, Scrum
October 2003 - February 2006
Supporting Clients via phone.