Senior Java Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Design, implement, and maintain Java applications
- Code reviews
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Develop features for the backend framework
- Contribute and be involved in all phases of the SDLC process.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient clean code and improve performance
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- 4+ years commercial experience in Java Development
- Prior experience in Spring Boot, Spring Security, MVC, JPA and Liquibase
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge and experience with REST API, GIT, TDD, Jenkins / CI
- Capable to communicate with other especially in prioritising and delivering product features
- Experience with working in an agile environment and agile practices (Scrum / Kanban)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Active Directory (and communicating with AD through Java)
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!