QA Automation Engineer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Be an expert at designing, developing and deploying of test cases for production ready microservices built for the company’s platform.
- Write production ready testing code using Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Developing testing software to adhere to compliance standards like ISO 13485
- You will be testing the integrations of the platform with hardware and backend teams aiding as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and regularly update on the project advancement and expectations with all stakeholders are aligned.
- Work in a team composed of mostly PhDs, experts in software, hardware, algorithms, mathematicians, clinical and medical experts, be in a company focused on building better cancer technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Adheres to Test Driven Development and wants to implement BDD
- Experience with any of the existing frameworks like Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG etc.
- Experience in integration or functional testing.
- Experience in Medical Technology like DICOM or HTML5 Gaming.
- Hands-on experience with Git or Jira.
Nice to have:
- Experience with html5/canvas and web3d
- Interest towards full stack testing including firmware
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!