Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We are seeking a PHP Developer to join our growing team of expert IT professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the world’s exciting startups while enjoying a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
The successful PHP developer will be tasked to:
- Collaborate to deliver solutions from design to release.
- Work directly with the team, proactively contributing to designs with feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Write reliable, modular, well-tested and “clean” code.
- Testing and optimisation of new modules.
- Documenting all processes and testing.
- Support other team members through peer review.
- Help to optimise our development processes and build tools.
- Ensure progress, issues and ideas are communicated clearly to the right people.
- Help us to deliver outstanding team support.
- Passionate and driven - about software development, and about helping others succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in delivering exceptional work.
- Practices self-improvement / personal development.
- Excellent team player.
- Loves to learn and is current with modern web development technologies.
- Loves technology and figuring out how things work and helping others to do the same.
- Communicates clearly, in a friendly and professional way.
- Takes full responsibility and accountability of work completed and methodically document everything.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!