Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Responsible for IOS and Android Development
- Add new features as requested
- Investigate and resolve bugs
- Improve existing code to reduce technical debt
- At least 2 years of experience working on IOS / Android Platform
- Android: Kotlin, firebase, RxJava, RestroFit, jUnit, Express
- IOS: Swift, Swift UI, Cocoapods, Realm Database, Fastlane, Swifty JSON, Alamofire, Sourcery, R.Swift, Snapkita
- Experience deploying and managing apps in the Google and Apple app stores
- Well-versed in integrating with RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to interrogate feature requests with stakeholders to ensure an effective solution
- Knowledge of test automation on at least one of the platforms.
- Experience with more advanced coding patterns such as Dependency Injection, Repositories, MVVC and Decorators.
- Have previously implemented one-off purchases and subscriptions into an application
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!