Junior Aftercare Accounts Associate
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven Junior Aftercare Accounts Associate to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers our staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s cutting-edge tech companies in a multinational environment and see the fruits of their hard work make a direct impact on the business.
The Junior Aftercare Accounts Associate is responsible for providing key elements of After Sales Support to local teams and in-house Developers as directed by the Aftercare Manager.
The successful Junior Aftercare Accounts Associate will be tasked to:
- Maintain, strengthen, and retain existing developer relationships by providing responsive and professional customer service in all aspects of their relationship with our company
- Complete regular staff appraisals and feedback sessions with both in-house staff and clients
- Work with the Aftercare team to provide feedback for the in-house staff
- Work with clients and local teams to oversee staff engagement and development
- Manage performance issues that have been raised and work with in-house teams on performance improvement and technical resolution
- Assist in-house developers in conflict resolution should any issues surface with the Cloud Employee service or staff
- Execute the Aftercare Process with a high degree of professionalism, reliability, and attention to detail
- Work with local Engagement and Events Officer on any relevant projects
- Work with local Learning and Development Specialist on conducting Training Programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Organised approach to work with a hardworking and strong work ethic
- At least 1 year minimum work experience in a similar capacity/role as a Client Care/HR/Customer Service Representative
- Naturally enthusiastic, positive people person
- Knowledgeable with standard software applications including MS Office and Google suites
- Demonstrated previous examples of process improvements
- Previous experience working in tech-based companies
Salary, Bonus, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package that includes HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependents, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!